Annual membership dues are $40 per year and are payable by September 30. New member discounts apply throughout the year.
Please view our JOIN page for detailed information on how to become a WIP member!
General Meeting and WIP group meetings - Free for first time guests. $5.00 per meeting thereafter. This is simply to cover the cost of the meeting room and expenses.
WIP generally meets every 3rd Thursday of the month. WIP meetings have an average of 30-50 women at each meeting. Meeting place: Grace Disciples of Christ Church, 975 Highway 190 East Service Rd., Covington, LA 70433
To join: Contact Cathy Reams - 985-264-0576 email@example.com
WIP, P.O. Box 2424, Mandeville, LA 70470
Membership Benefits include:
1. Entry into general meetings with dynamic speakers
2. Entry into the many WIP adventures, PEG group & women's retreat
3. Sponsorship at meetings
4. Participation in Fund Raising table - A limited number of Members of the WIP are allowed to display a few items for sale at general meetings on our Fund Raising Table. 10% of sales are donated to the WIP for Community projects. To sign up for a turn at displaying your wares on the Fund Raising Table, contact Legacy Director, Helen Adams, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Member to Member Special Discounts
6. Full website functionality not available to the general public such as being able to add your own member events (see Member Events under Membership) and being listed in the Membership Directory.
WIP maintains a membership directory on this website that can only be viewed by logged-in members. Only your name is shown. You may add other information if you’d like! Also, members can post their own events to the website's Member Event Calendar! These member events can be viewed by the general public.